Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Accountability 2/3/10

 

W/O:  21 minutes on elliptical = 2 miles, ran 3/4 mi, walked 3/4 mi.
B/F:  banana, one piece of toast, coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer
Lunch: Veggie Burger on bun with tomato, onion, lettuce & ketchup and a Dr. Pepper
Dinner: 1 slice PDQ potpie, 1/2 natural peanut butter & jelly sandwich
Snacks: 1/2 cup Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal, 1/4 cup oyster crackers

I'm trying so hard to come up with the motivation to get my budget down on paper, so I can start sharing that information on my accountability post, and it should be easy as I've got it all together, I just need to firm it up and take the plunge.

NLN

No comments:

Post a Comment