Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Monday, January 11, 2010

I love this photo!


I'm not sure why, but I just love this photo.  Jersey (the black one) is the best dog in the world and Stains (her nephew), just adores her.  She was sitting in the field, looking across at the neighbor's house, watching their dog probably, when Stains noticed her and walked over and sat right beside her.  It's just a great picture that captures "friendship" perfectly.

Here's another, with the close-up too.  Again, Jersey was just hanging out, and Stains decided to plop down next to her.  He's completely lost without her.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Love the dog photos!! I'm a mom blogger from Mo. too!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete