Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love FREEBIES in my mailbox!

Check out what was crammed into my mailbox, into my mailbox, into my mailbox (picture a dorky girl dancing a ridiculous jig in her kitchen)!


This a full size Scotch Fur Fighter with refills, three Breathe Right strips with a $1 off coupon, and a Slim Fast Peanut Butter Crunch Time snack bar.  These were freebies listed on any of the various sites that I follow.  I just love, love,  love getting free stuff in the mail!  It sure beats the bills that come in with it!

These are some of the blogs that I frequent the most and seem to have the most FREEBIES offered throughout the day; although I'm certain there are so many more.  Oh, and did I mention how AwSoMe it is to get FrEe StUfF in your  mailbox, in your mailbox, in your mailbox?

The Coupon Project
The Frugal Finders
Tracie, the KC Penny Pinchin' Mama 
Collin, at Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment