Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bucket List Beware!!

This is what I've felt like for the past three days...just add a vice.

On Monday, after a very scary episode which ended up with me at the hospital getting an MRI on my brain, I was diagnosed with ocular migraines.  For someone who's only had a total of about 5 migraines in my life, this was a shock to me, but also a relief considering what it could have been. 

That period of 24 hours when I didn't know what was wrong was a very scary time.  Lots of things went through my head.  The most pressing thing was, "What have I done?" as in what's my legacy?  Sure, I've got a bucket list, but what's been crossed off?  Not enough!  There's so much more that I need to do.  So, when this funk moves on, look out!  Let the adventures begin, and bucket list beware!

Until then, please bear with me as I climb my way out and back to normalcy...well NewLeafNickie normal anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment