Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things I've Learned The Day After Thursday

Look at that!  I missed A LOT of "Things I've Learned Thursdays," but I AM NOT BEHIND!  I'm just picking up where I left off.

  1. When you read that you should have six months of paychecks in the bank "just in case," believe it.
  2. A crabby hen sitting on a nest is called "broody," and they are NOT nice.
  3. Driving through the backroads of the southeast/central eastern part of Missouri with the top and doors off the Jeep is amazing.  It's a beautiful part of the country.
  4. Miniature donkey babies are C-U-T-E. [pictures coming soon]
  5. The landmark Tower Rock near Altenburg, Missouri, is so neat.  Check out the link.
  6. Since restarting my Tupperware business, I sense I've become more motivated, and, dare I say, organized.
That's it for now.  I'm missing my bloggy days...hopefully, I can make time for a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment