- When you read that you should have six months of paychecks in the bank "just in case," believe it.
- A crabby hen sitting on a nest is called "broody," and they are NOT nice.
- Driving through the backroads of the southeast/central eastern part of Missouri with the top and doors off the Jeep is amazing. It's a beautiful part of the country.
- Miniature donkey babies are C-U-T-E. [pictures coming soon]
- The landmark Tower Rock near Altenburg, Missouri, is so neat. Check out the link.
- Since restarting my Tupperware business, I sense I've become more motivated, and, dare I say, organized.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Things I've Learned The Day After Thursday
Look at that! I missed A LOT of "Things I've Learned Thursdays," but I AM NOT BEHIND! I'm just picking up where I left off.